jawaban soal 2: ikip pgri


Latihan
Lengkapi kalimat berikut. Gunakan will atau won’t
1. Mr. David … come today because he is still in Japan. won’t
2. He is very busy at the moment because we … have a party tomorrow evening. will
3. Jenny … pass the state examination because she doesn’t study seriously. won’t
4. Her English is very good. I am sure she … be accepted to work for this company. will
5. Don’t forget to bring your umbrella, or you … get wet. will
6. … you be at home tomorrow morning, Jane? will
7. He has just left for office. So, you … meet him at his house. will
8. I hope the second train … be very crowded. Won’t
9. Who … meet your father at the airport tomorrow afternoon? will
10. I don’t have enough money. So, I … go on picnic with them tomorrow. Won’t
1. Joko will practices basketball this afternoon.
Salah. Kata ‘practices tidak perlu akhiran s jadi ‘practice’ saja.
2. My teacher will not gives lecture tomorrow.
Salah . kata gives tidak perlu ‘s’
3. Our friends is going to play tennis tonight. benar
4. Are you going to be an athlete? benar
5. Are they going to reduced their employees next month.
salah. Kata ‘reduced’ seharusnya ‘reduce’
6. Apakah kamu akan bermain dengan saya?
Will you play with me? Atau are you going to play with me?
7. Kami tidak akan pergi main futsal.
We will not go playing futsal. Atau we are not going to play futsal.
8. Tennis indoor akan menjadi olahraga favorit saya.
Indoor tennis will be my favorite sport. Atau indoor tennis is going to be my favorite sport.

0 Responses