jawaban conditional type 3


Jawaban:

1. I didn’t enjoy the party, so I left early.
~ If I had enjoyed the party, I would not have left early.

2. The man got an accident because he drove carelessly.
~ The man would not have got an accident, if he had not driven carelessly.
~ if the man had not driven carelessly, he would not have got an accident.

3. The huge hotel didn’t burn down because the fire brigade came immediately.
~ The huge hotel would have burned down, if the fire brigade had not come
immediately.
~ if the fire brigade had not come immediately, the huge hotel would have burned
down.

4. They came late so they missed the first train.
~ if they had not come late, they would not have missed the first train.

5. Your father understood all the problems because I spoke to him.
~ your father would not have understood all the problems, if I had not spoken to
him.
~ if I had not spoken to your father, he would not have understood all the
problems.

6. She didn’t pass the exam because she didn’t study well.
~ she could have passed the exam, if she had studied well.
~ if she had studied well, she could have passed the exam.

7. John wake up late because he worked hard until midnight.
~ John would not have woken up late, if he had not worked hard until midnight.
~ if john had not worked hard until midnight, he would not have waken up late.

0 Responses