Teliti kalimat di bawah ini dan nyatakan benar atau salah. Pokok bahasan mengenai perbandingan.

1. Your lecture is more good than that you gave yesterday. Today, I didn’t fall asleep.
2. I am not quite sure that this is the better flight I have ever had.
3. Actually I don’t want to say this one, but you have the same as Paris Hilton.
4. These jeans are stronger than in the ordinary stores.
5. You should wear the same uniform like yesterday or they will not let you in.
6. The stronger you hold him, the easier you lose him.
7. I hope that you didn’t cheat, but your answers are similar as your friend Leony.
8. Evita is crying and I think that this is the worse situation that she has ever faced.
9. you should be wiser. Your point of view is different than hers.
10. I love your city. Your city is as beautiful my city Rome.
11. This suitcase is heavier I thought.
12. This bread is more delicious as the one in the basket.
13. This is the biggest vehicle I have ever seen.
14. In my opinion, the more attractive tourist spot in Bali.
15. I visit the place more frequently than you’ve ever expected.

Selamat mengerjakan


0 Responses